Condensing Water Heater Quotes, CT
Contact us for a free quote on a new Condensing water heater.
The A.O. Smith Cyclone is a popular choice for large demand condensing water heaters. Perfect for restaurants, businesses, commercial applications and large residential homes.
The AO Smith BFC Cyclone is fully room-sealed condensing high efficiency water heater (97% gross). Flexible flue options allow this water heater to be placed almost anywhere. This water heater is fitted with an automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation. The BFC is standard delivered with low-maintenance powered anodes.
- Fully room-sealed condensing high-efficiency water heater 97% (gross)
- Automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation
- Delivered with low-maintenance inert anodes
- NOx emission ≤ 30 ppm (dry – air free) – NOx class 5
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) at 2m distance from duct)
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Flexible flue options (maximum length 100m) allow installations to be placed almost anywhere
- Easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer
- Programmable for legionella purge cycle
- Voltage-free contact for general fault indication to BMS